For the guacamole
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 serrano chile, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ cup of fresh cilantro
- ½ tablespoon Epazote
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- Salt, to taste
For the Ceviche
- ½ pound of Shrimp, cut in ¼ – inch chunks
- ½ pound of white fish fillet (halibut, cod or sea bass), cut in ¼ – inches cubes
- ½ tsp. Epazote
- ½ red onion, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup of fresh lime and/or lemon juice
- ¼ cup of cilantro, chopped
- habanero chile, sliced
- Olive oil
- Jicama Chips, or tortilla chips
- Hot Sauce
- In a blender, combine avocado, chile, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, epazote, oil, and salt.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, fish, salt, pepper, and epazote.
- Cover in lime juice and let rest for 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Drain, and then add red onion, cilantro, and habanero.
- Serve together and pair with Jicama chips and Snack Sauce from the Mexico Box.