The end of summer is approaching, and if you’re looking for a sweet way to enjoy the last holiday of the season, we’ve got you covered. This recipe uses rosewater from our recent Turkey box, and combining it with raspberry makes this cocktail fizzy and light – it’s the perfect weekend drink for your last romp in the sun.
Serves: 3-4 | Time: 1 hour
- 2/3 cup of gin
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of rosewater mixture
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- club soda
- lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine gin, lemon juice, sugar, and rosewater. Mix until sugar is mostly dissolved. Add raspberries, and lightly smush against the side of the bowl to release the juices. Let mixture sit for an hour.
- Fill glasses with ice, then fill halfway with raspberry/gin mixture, making sure there are fruit pieces in each glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve.