This is a versatile dish that can be served as a side, a main, or for brunch. The fish casserole recipe here calls for the canned codfish from the Portugal Box, but it also works well with any other type of fish.
- 2 Russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Olivais do Sul extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Hands on Earth sea salt and lemon
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- One 4.2 oz. can Briosa Gourmet codfish in olive oil
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it.
2. In a small bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, butter, salt, and pepper. Distribute the potato slices and onion in alternate layers to form 2 small mounds on the baking sheet. Once half of the potatoes and onion have been used, add the canned seafood to the center of each mound, then continue to layer the potato and onion. Season with additional salt.
3. Bake until the potatoes are tender and begin to brown, 15–20 minutes.
4. Garnish with parsley and serve.