With a variety of drinks, snacks, and ingredients you can replicate any dining experience from all over the world. Try the World provides a culinary experience where you can travel the globe from the comfort of your kitchen! This month, we are excited to share our favorite new products that we’ve been loving: Tonnino Tuna Fillet with Capers in Olive Oil, Tajin Habanero Seasoning and Michel Et Aaugustin Caramel Cookie Bag.
Tonnino is a well crafted gourmet tuna sold in more than 10,000 shops worldwide. It is the leading gourmet tuna in the United States. If you have a passion for cooking, good food, and good living, you will love the selection of flavors of their hand-packed gourmet tuna bathed in olive oil, packed only in Costa Rica.
Tonnino values the well-being of their customers by offering nourishing, healthy products that help their customers care for themselves and their families. Tonino’s goal is to please those seeking to indulge their desires as they reward their customers with a unique gastronomical experience. One of our favorite things about Tonnino is that they are a sustainable company that nurtures the life expectancy of the seas and oceans. Their tuna comes from boats that practice safe and responsible fishing. Tonnino vows to protect the environment and ecosystems that enable them to continue nurturing the well-being of all.
What are some of the different Tonnino products?
- Tuna Fillets with Capers in Olive Oil: Bringing you the flavor of the Mediterranean and the spectacular Tonnino Tuna in a jar. Delight your palate with exquisite gourmet tuna fillets accompanied by capers in the finest olive oil. Perfect for being the star of your social gatherings.
- Tuna Fillets With Lemon Pepper: This is a delicious combination of pepper with a touch of lemon. It is spectacular to tempt your taste in a different and amazing way.
- Tuna Solid Pack in Spring Water: If you prefer special, natural flavors, this tuna is for you. Pamper your senses and delight your guests’ palates with this tuna in pure spring water.
- Ventresca Tuna in Olive Oil: Let us introduce you to the best of the best. This is the royalty of our gourmet tuna. Tonnino’s ventresca tuna is contained in a red-labeled jar of pure, elegant, delight for your palate. The special cuts of this tuna are the smoothest, tenderest, and tastiest available on the market.
Recipe: Tuna Pasta with Capers
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 4-6 servings
- 1 pound fettuccine (or favorite pasta)
- Extra-virgin olive oil for the bread
- 6 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- ½ cup pitted green olives, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, chopped and loosely packed
- 1 jar Tonnino Tuna with capers in olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
To make the pasta and the sauce: Cook the pasta in a large pot with boiling water until al dente (following the instructions on the box).
Add the olive oil and garlic to a large frying pan. Cook over medium heat until the garlic is lightly browned.
Add capers, olives and roasted red peppers and cook for another 8-10 minutes.
To assemble: Mix with the cooked pasta. Add the parsley and flaked Tonnino Tuna. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Tajin Habanero Seasoning
Tajin Habanero Seasoning is made with the best Mexican Habanero chillies carefully blended with lime and sea salt. It is produced in Zapopan, Mexico from world-class chillies sourced in the region. Add a unique zing to your food and enhance your favorite fish and seafood dishes with the perfect balance of heat. You can use Tajin seasoning on all types of dishes. You can try it on fish and seafood, fruits, veggies, and more!
Tajin has offered a tasty blend of mild chili peppers, lime, and sea salt since 1985. Today, Tajin is sold in over 30 countries making it the leading brand in both Mexico and the United states.
Popular ways to use Tajin:
- On Fruit: Add a pinch of Tajin when eating pineapple or watermelon. Or, try making a Mexican Fruit Cup!
- Cocktails: Use Tajin to coat the rims of glasses for Mexican drinks like micheladas, bloody marys, and margaritas.
- Corn: Sprinkle a dash of Tajin over grilled or boiled corn. This is the primary intent for creating the Tajin spice!
- Meat rubs: Tajin works very well in marinades and rubs for chicken, steak, fish, and shrimp.
- Guacamole: Crush a few avocados and add some Tajin Habanero Seasoning and you won’t need much else to create your homemade dip.
- Veggies: Sprinkle Tajin over raw or roasted veggies in order to add some zing to your greens.
- Breakfast: Add Tajin to your morning eggs, hash browns, and avocado toast. You won’t regret it!
Michel Et Augustin Caramel Cookie Bag
Baked in France with real butter, these bite-sized cookies taste like they are pulled straight out of a French pâtisserie! This cookie bag comes with individually wrapped premium shortbreads filled with a layer of caramel and flooded with milk and chocolate ganache. And the best part? These delicious cookies are made with natural ingredients without artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives, or GMOs.
In 2003, founders, Michel and Augustin, left their business jobs and set out to chase their dream of creating the best French treats imaginable. With Michel Et Augustin Cookies they have done exactly that! They’ve successfully brought together the best of American snacking with the traditional French pastry. Can you guess the secret ingredient which has perfected the recipe? Butter! These mouthwatering cookies are a great cookie fix. Or, they pair nicely with coffee. The only challenge is that we dare you to have just one!
Where should you take these cookies?! The short answer is everywhere, but here are some ideas so you can always satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Summer Picnics: Blanket, Basket, and (Cookie) Bag. Et Voila, the perfect picnic.
- Road Trips: But your friends in the backseat, these cookies called shotgun.
- Work Snack: One cookie for every email answered? I think your boss is calling you in for a raise.
- Incentive for Kids: Do you want a Michel Et Augustin Caramel Cookie Bag? Then you will read your summer book.
Are you ready to make your life butter? Then it’s time that you secure the bag.
If you love traveling the world and trying new foods as much as we do, you definitely need to try out our curated selection of gourmet foods. Let us bring international culinary taste to your door with Try the World!