This light and refreshing cocktail has a subtle citrus flavor from the yuzu tea, which is one of the products from in the Korea Box. The yuzu tea pouches are packed with yuzu’s raw, natural flavor in the form of a sweet jelly, and the producer – Sinbad – has been growing citrus in the rural island of Goheung for 20 years.
This Bellini cocktail recipe was specially created for Try The World by curating Chef Hooni Kim of NYC’s Danji. Bartending tip: do not over-stir the prosecco though, as this will lessen the carbonation.
Time: 5 min | Serves: 1
- ¾ oz. Bombay gin, chilled
- 1 pack of yuzu tea
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 5 oz. sparkling white wine (prosecco or champagne)
- Lime, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, mix ¾ oz. gin with ice to chill.
- Strain into a glass, add 1 pack of yuzu tea, a dash of Angostura bitters, and 5 oz. prosecco.
- Lightly stir, pour into a champagne flute.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.