- 3 egg whites
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 jar Fox Gourmet lemon curd
- ¾ cup mixed berries
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Sprucewood Homemade Cookie Co. shortbread, for serving
1. Whisk together egg whites with ¾ cup sugar over a double boiler over moderate heat util foamy, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and beat until doubled in size, 6 to 10 minutes, then fold in 1 lemon curd.
2. In another mixing bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff, about 5 minutes, then fold into the egg and lemon mixture in 2 parts. Divide the cream into four small ramekins and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
3. Toss mixed berries with 2 Tbsp. sugar and lemon juice. Allow to macerate 15 minutes, then distribute over the chilled ramekins. Serve with shortbread on the side.