- 8½ oz. (about 3 boxes) Frutos da Amazônia Brazil nut cookies
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cup (about 1½ jars) Pampa Gourmet dulce de leche
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1½ tsp. Saunier de Camargue fleur de sel finishing salt
- 8–12 strawberries, halved, for garnish
1. Place the cookies in a large freezer bag. Seal the bag closed and crush the cookies to a fine powder by rolling a rolling pin over the bag.
2. Transfer the crushed cookies to a bowl and mix in the butter. Transfer to a pie plate and press the crust down to cover the bottom evenly. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. In another bowl, beat together the dulce de leche, cream cheese, and vanilla extract. Carefully fold in the whipped cream and salt.
4. Pour the dulce de leche filling over the chilled pie crust and spread evenly using a spatula. Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
5. Arrange the strawberry halves around the edge of the cake and serve.