The holidays are just around the corner, and while everyone is looking forward to the food they’ll be eating, we have the perfect cocktail to pair with your turkey dinner. This is a refreshing twist on a traditional Moscow Mule that is easy, quick, and delicious. The cranberry and ginger beer are a great combination of seasonal flavors, and it’s something to be thankful for!
- 1/2 oz. of simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. of unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz. of gin or vodka
- 2 oz. of chilled ginger beer
- Combine simple syrup, cranberry juice, and gin.
- Pour over ice, and top with ginger beer.
- Mix in cranberries and serve.