Serves 2 | Time 5 minutes
- 1 c. milk and 1/2 c. milk, separated
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate bar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Optional: Speculoos biscuits, babelutte toffee, cinnamon sticks, chocolate-covered coffee beans … the list goes on!
- Warm 1/2 c. milk in a sauce pot over medium heat.
- Stir in chocolate, until melted.
- Whisk in the remaining milk, and continue to heat until the mixture is warmed through. Be care not to boil!
- Pour into mugs and garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- Enjoy with biscuits and toffee!